Sunday, February 23, 2014

2013- a fashion review

I began documenting this new and more stylish Angie via Instagram about a year ago.  Looking back, some of the first Instagram posts are a bit cringe worthy.  We have to crawl before we can walk, right? Cringe worthy posts aside, I have made some huge fashion strides trying a number of trends along the way. I was a boot-cut pant wearing girl who has embraced skinnies, cropped pants with bold prints, pattern mixing and statement necklaces. Along the way, I discovered a new love of blazers. I finally understand what Stacy and Clinton of What Not to Wear have been preaching for a decade (anyone else still miss the show?)- blazers are finishing pieces that really complete your look.
Print mixing and cropped pants
Loving on some blazers

Looking forward to a more fashionable 2014.

XOXO
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment