Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today's #ootd

I saw these Cynthia Rowley pants at TJ Maxx a few months back and instantly wanted them. They made it as far as the register where I handed them to the cashier and said, "not today". But as fate would have it, that same cashier failed to give me one of my purchases which sent me back to the store later that night. The perfect white top I had been searching for was now lost, but these fabulous pants were coming home instead.
 
Now that I owned the fabulous pants, how was I going to style them? Since that fateful night, I've worn them about half a dozen times, each time tweaking the look.



Today, I think I finally got it right! Paired with a simple 3/4 sleeve sweater from Banana Republic, a gold statement necklace from Charming Charlie and gold heels from DSW, the look finally came together.
   

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! The pants are super cute and very chic with your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I felt very chic, like I should be a lady lunching instead of a cube rat.

      Delete
  2. Love the look! The pants are 2 cute

    ReplyDelete