Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekly Recaps

I've been a little MIA again. Sorry! My 5AM gym calls during the week leave me pretty tired at night leaving little room for fun stuff like blogging.  While I've been away, I have been mulling over what defines my personal style and trying to find a balance between what defines me and what is trendy. I am inspired by all the fashion on IG, but there is a fine line between inspiration and imitation. Logging all my looks on Instagram is great but it's hard for me to see the big picture when I'm looking at images so tiny.
Forgive the poor quality picture... sometimes a poorly lit selfie as I'm heading out the door is the most  I can manage. Monday's look was one that was good in theory, but one I ultimately hated. All black is just not me. We can just cross "Chic in Black" off my list of possible signature looks.  
Tuesday's look marked the beginning of #sylemeapril "Skirting around Town".
 
Wednesday's look is "Neutral with a Pop of Color". I really loved this look. And I had to wear my pink heels because on Wednesdays we wear pink.  
Thursday's look was "Oh Hello Sailor".  Skinnies are fun but wide leg pants are just perfection.
Friday's prompt was "Day to Night". Again with the poorly lit picture which means you cannot see the detail in the sweater. I liked this combination. It was comfortable but looked pulled together.  
 
Do you struggle to define your style? What helps you?

Thanks for stopping by.

Angie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment